Bringing a dog into your family is a huge decision. Whether your new pooch is an adult, adolescent or puppy, he (or she) might need some changes in his behavior. Many of the alternations in conduct would greatly benefit from lessons from a professional.
At Venture Dog Training, we’re dedicated to providing the highest quality of skilled and compassionate services to you and your canine companion. We love dogs as much as you do and treat your furry friend with love, respect and patience.
Here are some facts about man’s best friend that are sure to interest you.
- An adult dog has 42 teeth.
- Approximately 1 in 3 families in the United States owns a dog.
- Spaying or neutering your pooch can help prevent certain types of cancer. It’s also crucial in the continuing battle against millions of shelter or otherwise unwanted dogs being euthanized every year.
- A dog’s hearing is 10 times more accurate than a human’s.
- The average dog can run up to 19 mph at full speed.
- The Bible mentions dogs 14 times.
- A dog’s average body temperature is 101.2.
- Dogs are omnivores; they need to eat more than just meat.
- They have twice as many ear muscles as humans.
- People have been keeping canine companions for 12,000 years.
- Dogs aren’t color blind; they do see color but just not as vividly as a person.
- Obesity is their No. 1 health problem.
- Seventy percent of people add their pet’s “signature” on greeting and holiday cards.
Venture Dog Training is dedicated to providing the highest quality of skilled and compassionate care. We don ‘t use any insensitive tools and your dog’s needs are always at the forefront of our priorities. For more information about how we can help you and your dog using group classes, virtual dog training, private lessons or day training, call or text us at 281-971-4836. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.